Camped last night behind a Walmart parking lot and under this train bridge, outside of Waynesville, N.C.
Last night was great, cooked up a pork tenderloin under this bridge with some rice, carrots, cheese and italian bread. I attracted a few Raccoons from the smells, they stayed away all night but I was nervous one would get bold and dig around in my stuff next to me while I was sleeping. Again sleeping with the Pistol made me feel much better, I dont think I would have been able to actually shoot a raccoon or possum if he put his nose in my face.
I had a cop shine a flashlight down on me in the middle of the night though, said he was looking for someone. I showed him my ID and he was cool with me staying there for the night.





youre killing me with this! whats wrong with a cheap hotel? hmmmm, bucket of a backhoe, cheap hotel.....i dont know, tough one.
ReplyDeleteLove, Dad
homeless man or BMW enthusiast? you decide
ReplyDelete