Friday, October 30, 2009
Route 380, Texas
Might not be many more posts after this, it'll be hard to post without a laptop. I was riding west on 380 two nights ago and I lost my right saddlebag going about 65mph. The car behind me stopped me and told me I lost it 1 or 2 miles back. I rode back and forth down the road but nothing. I got off the bike and walked in the weeds for 4 miles back and forth, nothing. Lost my new laptop, negatives from a wedding, a ton of personal photos, a $200 check, my checkbook, phone charger, camera batteries and charger and little random camping stuff. So bummed about it. I met some people and stayed at their house for the night and went out looking again the next morning. Still nothing, set up camp around noon at a picnic area and sulked for a full day. Rode all day today, got out of Texas in Roswell n.m. Tonight. Trying to forget about all my shit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Oh, that sucks so much. I'm sorry
ReplyDelete