Monday, November 2, 2009

Las Cruces, NM

I'm working on trying to get some photos up on here, trying to get them off my phone.

I made it to Las Cruces with Carrie last night. Carrie Stemrich and I met briefly before she left on a bicycle trip across the country about 64 days ago, she's going from the Philadelphia area to San Diego CA and is almost there. Check out her blog -- http://cyclewithcarrie.wordpress.com. Read her blog, she's doing everything way more extreme than I am. For Example, she's got her cooking stove made out of a soda can, she's only stayed in a hotel once so far (in two months), she's gotten probably 40 flat tires (4 flats on one day once) and right now she's bicycling along the highway in the dessert. My trip is real cushy and laid back compared to hers.

So we met the other night and camped together on top of a mountain along route 70 west of Alamogordo NM, and last night we camped next to a factory on the outskirts of Las Cruces.

No comments:

Post a Comment