Whatever kind of huge mountain bug that was, my face came out of nowhere on him
Currently on top of Lookout Mountain right on the border of Georgia and Tennessee and the rain finally hit, packed up my tent with 15 minutes to spare, just waiting it out in this tourist trap.
I really have no idea how many people are actually looking at this, so I'll say, if you post me your address on here or email it to Dan@DanEberly.com I'll promise to send you a postcard.








im reading. good for you! once in a lifetime thing and im jealous!
ReplyDeletemegan kelly.
altho i would love post cards, im going on my own adventure and do not know my address yet. be safe!!!
Funny about the bug. Great shots. I love the smokey mountains. must be great riding! Be Safe....Love, Dad
ReplyDeleteKelly Riffer (Alliance for Global Education)
ReplyDeleteBungalow No. 3
Ferguson College Campus, Ladies Hostel Gate
Pune 411004... Read More
India
If you have an ending address I'll send you one back.
300 quincy st apt 3c
ReplyDeletebrooklyn ny 11216
Is that Modest Mouse with Johnny Marrs on guitar?
ReplyDelete